Pike

kipper

Been to See a work mate (for last two sundays) who fishes for carp on a local Res last weeks result a welcome 4ish pound jack first time i have wet a line for a while. todays result a very nice 26.8 Lb pike :D Well happy. bigest pike I have caught in a few years. happy Days :good:

Kipper :good:

post-1206-0-70478000-1297027683.jpg

Lovely fish and a very nice photograph. Well done.

Did she fight hard and fast?

she sure did it was jumping out of the water and thrashing about, I was supprised as other 20+ pike i have caught have been quite dorment and just used their weight gliding about. She was a lively one, even when on the unhooking mat. :D:yes::good: well chuffed :good:

cracking fish mate,concerned its so far off the ground though!!

congrats

:rolleyes: There's allways one aint there :rolleyes:

Good point thoe Stue, :good: I will keep that in mind and kneel with the next one :good:Fish care/safety/respect a must, I'm a little out of practice and rusty. its not untill someone points out the obvious, it makes perfect sense :good: I have done a lot of pike fishing out lincoln way mate with good success on gravel pits (some unfished not anymore, these unfished waters are a thing of the past) and the Trent and foss dyke + others.

Cheers lads.

:rolleyes: There's allways one aint there :rolleyes:

Good point thoe Stue, :good: I will keep that in mind and kneel with the next one :good:Fish care/safety/respect a must, I'm a little out of practice and rusty. its not untill someone points out the obvious, it makes perfect sense :good: I have done a lot of pike fishing out lincoln way mate with good success on gravel pits (some unfished not anymore, these unfished waters are a thing of the past) and the Trent and foss dyke + others.

Cheers lads.

nice big girl there

my biggest is 18.5lb a few years ago now as all i seem to get now are jacks..good fun tho...

p.s good comment about standing up... :good: as I got told the same years ago ...

if you get the chance get on the tidal/or middle trent aug-oct next year.

awesome wild fish up to mid 20's on lures. pure wild fish

in top condition, but very moody....lol( hard to bloody catch,but worth the wait).

had my pb from a lake last year 30:12....big kipper.

good luck

v8....ancholme is better early in the pike season before they get caught a few times. :good: