daystate air ranger fac

freedy

hi to all,

firstly need to apolagise for putting a post then not replying, i had a rough few months and only just got sorted and back onto sorting the gun out.

as before i have my daystate air ranger, fac, 40ft lbs, ambi stock, 10 shot mag for sale. im either selling for £500-£550 or want to swap for a air arms s410 extra?

please get in touch and i will send any pics required via mms to you. will take me ages to upload off my phone on here.

thanks guys and i hope to get the gun sold or swapped asap. need to get the s410 on the go and start shooting again.

oh, im in gloucester but drive so can meet ect if a deal is sorted out.

Edited by freedy

hi guys,

selling my air ranger set up or looking to swap for a rapid set up. im left handed so either lefty or ambi stocks on swaps.

please feel free to pm me for details, pics will follow this thread when i get home later, or i can send pics on request. emaculate rifle, held it for 2 years now, always cleaned after use and kept well.

harris bi-pod and daystate carbon silencer specific for the air ranger fac. running at 40ft lbs.

looking for £400 for the ranger set up. wold deal with the cabinet included if it was needed.

many thanks for reading.

Hi there can the rifle be turned down I have a verminator setup if you're intrested

• 4 years later...