Beers from around the world

agusta

I've received a thank you case of beer from a client - the case contains beer from around the world.

Desperados (FR)

Brooklyn Lager (USA)

Cruzcampo (SPA)

Keo (CYP)

Moosehead Lager (CAN)

Quilmes (ARG)

Singha (THA)

Tsing Tao (CHI)

Tusker (KEN)

Victoria Bitter (AUS)

So far I've had VB which was like drinking tap water - and Cruzcampo which was ok, again not much flavour.

The big surprise has been the Brooklyn Lager, I opened it thinking it would be like Miller, far from it - its one of the nicest beers I've tasted :good: now trying to source a few cases!

Any others in the list I should be looking forward to ?

If you are after foreign beer, try "Beers of europe" near kings lyn on the A10. you'll have to look it up on the www.Awesome place stop every time I am near there.

+1, that place is fantastic. They deliver too :good:

Tusker is a decent drop of lager. Paulaner Munchner Helles is my all time favourite, along with the Paulaner and Spaten Oktoberfest beers.]

Thirsty now..

So far I've had VB which was like drinking tap water - and Cruzcampo which was ok, again not much flavour.

Are you chilling these beers enough. They're made for drinking in hot countries and should be served COLD. Always liked Vikky Bits when I was in Oz, also Cruzcampo in Spain. Mind, some of these beers just don't "travel" they're made for home consumption in the warm.