Anybody got hunters secrets by john darling?

willantz

hi, i was just wondering if anybody could help me find "the hunters secrets by john darling" DVD. i have seen a site which sells them at £25 for vhs, but bit too expensive for me, also i have seen "getting the kill" on the ebays, and was wondering if any one has seen it? and what there thoughts are on it? which is better, hunters secrets or getting the kill? any info will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Funny enough not long moved home and opend a box thats been packed for 3 home moves and found that vhs tape along with 4 jacks game , archie coates and jim Albone red letter days. Been so long since ive watched the john Darling one cant remember what its like !!

Watching it now as a re-fresh :)

Funny enough not long moved home and opend a box thats been packed for 3 home moves and found that vhs tape along with 4 jacks game , archie coates and jim Albone red letter days. Been so long since ive watched the john Darling one cant remember what its like !!

Watching it now as a re-fresh :)

Great, i have read his book and watched snippets of youtube, he was a top man and had a true respect for nature. im just hoping to get see more. let me know what the dvd title is pleas mate? and what you think?

chrz

Great, i have read his book and watched snippets of youtube, he was a top man and had a true respect for nature. im just hoping to get see more. let me know what the dvd title is pleas mate? and what you think?

chrz

Watched the vid and good for those wanting to know how to decoy with an air rifle, also some footage of rabbit shooting. It is as you titled it "the hunters secrets" mines on vhs tape 1 hour 25 mins.