PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot

Teal

So far we have more shooters from the North than the South registered to take part, come on lads get signed in, it's going to be a great event and all proceeds are for a really worthwhile Charity! :good:

I think its too far for them to travel :P:lol::D

I have just sent a pay pal payment :good:

A sticky with the current North team & South team entries side by side might be a good idea.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SJ1973 and WRX_soldier have reserved their places, today Sparkie + Tashfishinmad have also signed up! I've seen a sneak preview of the page to display names of people and who they are shooting for, and it is looking really good!

In the meantime, here's the latest list of signups, by my calculations this is £285 raised for Orchid already :good:

canthitathing

shaun4860

MJN

Nicky T

smcgreg1

Mr Potter

Son of Potter

Mungler

ME

GRAM71

Radar_uk

Dunkield

Teal

Timps

nickbeardo

SJ1973

WRX_soldier

Sparkie

Tashfishinmad

If he's not on the BRAND SPANKING NEW website then he's not in yet!

Massive Kudos and thanks to petethegeek and nickbeardo, who have done a superb job getting a website up for this years events!

You can view current entrants here: TEAM LISTS with allegiances and all important/embarassing stats from 2010!

Roll up roll up, get your tickets for the day :yes:

Is there a closing date for putting your name down? I am interested in doing this, but until West Yorkshire police process my application I won't know whether I am able to attend.

Of course that is if you are happy for a northern newbie to attend!

Is there a closing date for putting your name down? I am interested in doing this, but until West Yorkshire police process my application I won't know whether I am able to attend.

The more the merrier. :good:

I'm sure someone will be able to help you out with a shooter.

The more Northerners the better Cos it's deep in the south where we're heading :lol:

Right, looks as though I'm up for this after all :P

Can't pay yet though, I'll leave it till nearer the time.

Can't do the prize from my business this year either, because my business is all but ****** <_<

Can't have these mincing shandy drinking Southern Jessies getting the upper hand :sly:

Can't do the prize from my business this year either, because my business is all but ****** <_<

Can't have these mincing shandy drinking Southern Jessies getting the upper hand :sly:

Another U-turn :o

Is it no longer too far to drive then Chard? :P :P

Good news :good::good:

Not sure what class you're in though :hmm::lol:

Mung, MC and I went up to Sporting Targets yesterday. :yp:

We went this time last year and enjoyed ourselves both times.

The clubhouse and staff are great - we all had tea and coffee in cups - WITH SAUCERS !! :o

There are some great birds coming from the high towers, one had us all beat for a while. It needed a BUS load of lead.

We went out in the evening to this place - http://www.foxandhoundsriseley.co.uk/our-steaks We had our fill of wonderful fillet steak washed down with a beer or ten ! :) It is one of the best steak places that I have been to - really fantastic. :yes:

Really looking forward to getting together with all the lads again this year. I hope that our mates from the North West are all coming down. :good:

Mung, MC and I went up to Sporting Targets yesterday. :yp:

We went this time last year and enjoyed ourselves both times.

The clubhouse and staff are great - we all had tea and coffee in cups - WITH SAUCERS !! :o

There are some great birds coming from the high towers, one had us all beat for a while. It needed a BUS load of lead.

We went out in the evening to this place - http://www.foxandhoundsriseley.co.uk/our-steaks We had our fill of wonderful fillet steak washed down with a beer or ten ! :) It is one of the best steak places that I have been to - really fantastic. :yes:

Really looking forward to getting together with all the lads again this year. I hope that our mates from the North West are all coming down. :good:

Because of the origin of the steaks :P :P :P:D