PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot

Teal

Mung, MC and I went up to Sporting Targets yesterday. :yp:

We went this time last year and enjoyed ourselves both times.

The clubhouse and staff are great - we all had tea and coffee in cups - WITH SAUCERS !! :o

There are some great birds coming from the high towers, one had us all beat for a while. It needed a BUS load of lead.

We went out in the evening to this place - http://www.foxandhoundsriseley.co.uk/our-steaks We had our fill of wonderful fillet steak washed down with a beer or ten ! :) It is one of the best steak places that I have been to - really fantastic. :yes:

Really looking forward to getting together with all the lads again this year. I hope that our mates from the North West are all coming down. :good:

Firstly what are these "saucers" that you talk about, are they a device to dispense brown sauce like what we have on our pies???

Secondly, practice as much as you like, fill your boots, twice a week from now till May it won't make a blind bit of difference as class will out. (Think Katie Price - South v Melanie Sykes - North)

We probably wont thrash you by as big a margin this year, that would be just too humiliating but rest assured you will take that short journey home with your tail between your legs.

Mr Potter

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Firstly what are these "saucers" that you talk about, are they a device to dispense brown sauce like what we have on our pies???

Secondly, practice as much as you like, fill your boots, twice a week from now till May it won't make a blind bit of difference as class will out. (Think Katie Price - South v Melanie Sykes - North)

We probably wont thrash you by as big a margin this year, that would be just too humiliating but rest assured you will take that short journey home with your tail between your legs.

Mr Potter

Us Essex lads were confused Mr P - everyone knows that tea should be served from a polystyrene cup. These Northerners (Bedford is t'up North to us) have no class. That is CLASS pronounced the proper way - CLAAARSE :P

I assure you that I wasnt practicing. If I cant beat my hungover score from last year then there will be a Blaser dumped in a hedge on the way home :lol:

I hope all you Northerners arent coming down with those magnetic stickers with the gay slogans on your cars again. Us delicate Essex chaps were embarrassed by all that camp behaviour that last year :P :P :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you again this year :good:

Us Essex lads were confused Mr P - everyone knows that tea should be served from a polystyrene cup. These Northerners (Bedford is t'up North to us) have no class. That is CLASS pronounced the proper way - CLAAARSE :P

I hope all you Northerners aren't coming down with those magnetic stickers with the gay slogans on your cars again. Us delicate Essex chaps were embarrassed by all that camp behavior that last year :P :P :lol: :lol:

Camp behavior, Camp behavior, this from the region that gave us Julian Clary, Alan Carr, Kenneth Williams, Frankie Howard etc, etc. I think I might change my mind about going to the Essex Masters, it might just be catching especially for a young, good lucking, tight young man like myself.

Mr Adonis Potter

young, good lucking, tight young man like myself.

Mr Adonis Potter

Have you got one of those fairground mirrors in your house Mr P ?

Mods : I think that Mr Potters account may have been hacked by a young, good lucking, tight young man :lol:

Are you coming down this year Tam ? - it's slightly further south this year so you better bring your sunblock :P :P

SLIGHTLY :o :o :o need to wait till nearer the time to decide :yes: Are dogs allowed in the Travel Lodge/Hotel ??? Might do an overnighter down & need to stop off overnight :huh:

Edited by Tam

Looking at the northern contingent going i can step down this year :yes:

Plus after having dad ill for 3 months and mum still in hospital after 5 weeks i can't be ***** :no:

Wish you all have a great day and shoot straight , even the southern poof's :P

Regards MM

Looking at the northern contingent going i can step down this year :yes:

Plus after having dad ill for 3 months and mum still in hospital after 5 weeks i can't be ***** :no:

Wish you all have a great day and shoot straight , even the southern poof's :P

Regards MM

Sorry to hear that Rob. Sounds like you have got a lot of **** going on at the mo, I hope things improve for you.

As you arent coming to the shoot, it would be nice if you could still be involved in some way. I suggest that you and Chard have a night in together polishing OUR trophy. :P:lol:

Sorry to hear that Rob. Sounds like you have got a lot of **** going on at the mo, I hope things improve for you.

As you arent coming to the shoot, it would be nice if you could still be involved in some way. I suggest that you and Chard have a night in together polishing OUR trophy. :P:lol:

You can't polish a **** matt :P

Ps, i think Ainsley has your trophy :lol:

I assure you that I wasnt practicing. If I cant beat my hungover score from last year then there will be a Blaser dumped in a hedge on the way home :lol:

I hope all you Northerners arent coming down with those magnetic stickers with the gay slogans on your cars again. Us delicate Essex chaps were embarrassed by all that camp behaviour that last year :P :P :lol: :lol:

Can you give me a BIG hint as to which hedge as i fancy one of these but cant afford one unless of course i find one in a hedge..... :blush:

Sheaun

Two more signups added- poontang and RC45, which takes us up to 21 for the day, today is exactly 2 months to the shoot, but signup will close before then, so make sure you get your entry in, payment details in first post - cheque or paypal - for bank transfer please PM me for the info.

We've got some decent prizes lined up for the raffle already, more details about this soon, but if you have any ideas, thoughts or contributions for this post them up. So far, amongst other things, Gamebore have said they will provide something, we have a day's guided Pigeon Shooting from proTOM, and a tasty selection of chocs from radar_uk at Cadbury's :good: