check this shooting video out

out of interest i would like to see him fire 12 bb,s off in a row and see if recoil still so soft lol. i dont think so hes probably using girly catriges any coments welcome but hey if you dont speak to drunk scotman dont reply (goverment health warning applys) ;)

• 1 month later...
Have a look in the distance at about 2:40 there is a car and possibly a road in the top L of the screen.

That wouldn`t get passed in the UK.........but in Hicksville U.S. of A......... B)

no because this is a **** country they want your guns so they pass stupid laws to get them.

• 2 weeks later...
No 80 yard shots in there RRUK..... you are the man.

Ask him if he can spell "neally" for us though.

You been shooting pigeons, it's quiet from you. Too quiet....................

it`s been a few years since i was at skool ;) 30yrs in fact ;) i got told off for posting to much :blink: its true honest :D been going out every saturday and sunday shooting pigeon and crow and a few rats in the week with the s410 air rifle :good: if you dont try for the shot how will you ever know if you can hit it or not ...im shooting over peas and maze at the moment ,no big bags though,,bring on the stubble :lol: do you mean nearly :good:

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK