Gamebore supergems

Hi,

I'm shooting Gamebore supergems at the moment. I get on really well with them and pattern better than Superbs through my gun, for £146 a thousand 28 gram also a bargain. i was wondering if anyone else shoots these or has any opinions on them? They don't seem to be widely available which surprises me?

Joe

Never heard of them..... just looked at their website and they dont mention them on there...

Any more info ?

Dave

I was given a few a few or so ago went fine (chap i was shooting with had bought 10k or something!), I was using Eley olympics, Eley seem to be getting competitive with these Eley first 28g and Hull CompX, it seems some decent carts at a reasonable price are in growing demand

Even if you Google it, you hardly find anything.

I won't be switching from Superbs to them, they'll be ******** to get hold of :sly:

Midwales clay centre have been stocking them for the last 6 months. Apparently they've ordered 750,000 of them last week due to cartridge prices rising £10 per thousand in march??

Joe

Midwales clay centre have been stocking them for the last 6 months. Apparently they've ordered 750,000 of them last week due to cartridge prices rising £10 per thousand in march??

Joe

More than that, they are apparently loaded for Mid Wales Shooting Centre by Gamebore (written on the side of my boxes) - along the same lines as Justcartridges Xtreme game / CSP etc I would assume. I picked up 1000 of them a few weeks ago as they were at the time the cheapest clay cartridges I could get hold of. Only got through just over 100 so far but they seem fine to me, I'm not a big clay shooter and won't comment on how they pattern in my gun as I've never bothered checking any cartridges but they are noticeably smoother than the last batch of D&Js I was using.

Edited by paul99

• 2 months later...

Yes i have used fibres in my 391 cycle fine not the cleanest but not as bad as DJ's

I was the one who bought 10.000 for the price a good cartridge work ok for me as with everything if your confident with the cartridge it will work all carts are better than me :-)

I was the one who bought 10.000 for the price a good cartridge work ok for me as with everything if your confident with the cartridge it will work all carts are better than me :-)

got any left? Very soft on the shoulder, I have a couple hundred victory left gave a box to a mate after 2 he stopped as compared to super gems they were killing his shoulder