daughter's getting wed

Paddy Galore!

Hello PW peeps, yep, my 2nd step daughter is getting wed next year, having some bother finding a decent car to get us to the church within a budget of 200 bills, gone are the days when £100 got you a car and driver for the day,(we had a nice black v12 daimler for our day)

So, any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Gram.

Hello PW peeps, yep, my 2nd step daughter is getting wed next year, having some bother finding a decent car to get us to the church within a budget of 200 bills, gone are the days when £100 got you a car and driver for the day,(we had a nice black v12 daimler for our day)

thanks

Gram.

Is she getting married in Norwitch? I may be able to help you with a classic car. It's just a matter of getting it there as the insurance limits me to 3000 miles a year and i don't really want to use 300 of those up driving it to yours. I have a trailer license but not a trailer suitable for the car. I've done 2 weddings for friends in it already and it worked really well. Just have to take the front passenger seat out se it's easy to get into the back.

Joe

thanks

Gram.

What sort of car? IS it for the bride? or others?

Gentlemen,

Thankyou! I'm seeing her this weekend so i'll run these by her and see what takes her fancy.

Joe, that is a beautiful car :drool:

The wedding isn't until 23rd june next year so no hurry guys, i had an idea about hiring an executive motor for the weekend, my daughter was quite taken with the idea of a range rover, however, as long as it's posh and not green she's happy.

Now then, we certainly wouldn't expect a favour of this magnitude to be free, but we are on a budget of £200, plus free feed and watering of course,

thanks again guys, PW rocks! :lol: