Crows

Riothedog

One of my neighbours has asked for some help. Here's his request.

There are two crows on his land (couple of acres) who are causing havoc like flying into windows, pecking at them etc. He is too old to shoot and his larsen traps have not brought any results.

Had a quick look tonight and there is **** all over his window sills. The traps have mirrors in them and eggs too. IMO I would have a mirror in one and an egg in the other but there you go.

.17hmr comes out on Sunday with some dead rabbits for bait but if anyone has a quick fix it would be appreciated.

RTD

;) cant beiieve now body has replied yet.easy a pie dont know what gun you have but if crows are cloe to house and theres open space in garden then 22 air rifle at 30 yards or 22 rim at 80 yards will do the job from bedroom window.im guessing that you can shoot from bed window.just put some bait out in the morning ,go back next day and do same again but this time stay.put bait out at sunrise and i bet you within 3 hours job done. :)

.17hmr comes out on Sunday with some dead rabbits for bait but if anyone has a quick fix it would be appreciated.

RTD

Dead bunny will do the trick, helps if you have a crow deek or two

let us know how you get on

pavman