condition of your lurchers

Cruz

I have perfomed over tha last two months rabbit clearance for a estate where I get paid for my work I have posted only a fraction of my days out but if you spin though my sporting pictures you will see I have posted about my bags ETC.

Right I have only two working dogs for rabbit catching the long legged terrier is my fert dog I have worked him 5 days a week for over two months and your thoughts about him are correct his main task is to catch the rabbits within a short distance lighting take off .

Part of my self employment this year has entailed 3 paid contracts for rabbit clearance .

Our bedlington whippet is our and I say our as me and wife are both keen she working him on the lamp and is out 3 nights week as he is now 13 bar the hard spell in december when it was too hard for safe running.

And once again trying to smooth you over has failed and despite my best polite effort you still think I am clueless on rabbit control.

And pegleg you where correct in your view on my reply .

Once I bid you all the best Cookie

No, I have no idea as to your abilities at rabbit control,I cannot judge that, as I haven't been out with you , but your comments on running two dogs together do not inspire me with confidence . I can judge you on your comments regarding our dogs conditioning however , and on that I do think you are clueless .

If I seem reluctant to be "smoothed over " ,it is because I resent my partners name ,and, by association my own being traduced by some one who neither knows us , our dogs ,how they are worked or ,how they are kept and fed.

Yours in Sport. Cruz.

Edited by cruz

OK Cruz fair engough

But you entered the ring of posting pictures of your dogs which can sometimes get the replies we all like ,and sometimes the comments we dont like .

Do you see me crying over Mags comments over if I wanted a fat lab lurcher ETC.

Also I started a seprate topic on this subject you guys entered the ring again so you have to take the rough with the smooth on comments .

Once again good luck you two Cookie

OK Cruz fair engough

But you entered the ring of posting pictures of your dogs which can sometimes get the replies we all like ,and sometimes the comments we dont like .

Do you see me crying over Mags comments over if I wanted a fat lab lurcher ETC.

Also I started a seprate topic on this subject you guys entered the ring again so you have to take the rough with the smooth on comments .

Once again good luck you two Cookie

I didn't post the pics but I know the quality of the dog mentioned in them ,and the quality of it's owner. On that note why don't we let it rest? Good Hunting Cruz.

I can see this has been put to bed now,with some good points from both sides, but how about a match between the dogs mentioned im sure that would settle all arguments.

:lol: . i'm sure if this was another forum that would of been mentioned aswell as who's dad can beat who's up and who has the longest **** :no:

Edited by pegleg31