Side by side sale!

Seamus

Originally posted on the 6th of February, the following are still for sale.

12 Bore AYA SBS Box Lock Ejector (S/N 395900), pretty good overall condition, 28" barrels, could do with a good clean, according to my choke gauge they're 1/2 and Cylinder. Barrels are good internally with very minor marks. Stock has a small thumbnail size repair (chip not crack). Only after £150 ono. SOLD

Very nice 12 Bore AYA SBS Side Lock Ejector (S/N 441686), nice scroll engraving, Blueing at about 70%, 26" Barrels, few marks on stock, very minor marks inside barrels, again could do with a clean. I've put about 100 carts through this on roost shoots for which I think it's ideal! Chokes very open at Cylinder/Cylinder. After £650 ono for this nice light side lock.

post-25830-0-72621700-1298904454.jpg

Midland Gun Co 12 bore box lock non ejector 28" barrels 14 1/2" semi pistol grip S/N 28950, lovely condition. This belongs to my old man but is currently on my certificate; he would like about £150. SOLD

For (more, better) pictures or questions on the above PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Face to Face preferred; I live between Northampton and Towcester, work in Warwick, Basingstoke and occasionally Derby and all my family are Kettering way so happy to meet around any of these locations! May also consider RFD transfer at buyers cost.

Update 7th March: I would be willing to part exchange (cash either way) the AYA Sidelock for a perfect condition PCP air rifle i.e. AA S410, HW100 or BSA R10, must include, scope, divers bottle and moderator, .177 preferred but will discuss .22 options.

Edited by Seamus