Pigeon shooting vacancies in Yorkshire.

Malc

Anyone interested in joining a well established, non profit making Pigeon Shooting Club with 1000s of acres in North and East Yorkshire?

I anticipate a few vacancies shortly and welcome enquiries from "really keen" pigeon shooters who are prepared to turn out and shoot regularly.

This is not a business advert and it is not a wind-up.

Membership is currently £50 per year plus a one off £10 joining fee. This includes membership of the Countryside Alliance and the full benefit of the the insurance that it provides.

It doesn't come any better than this, but, please note that this is not a club that you can just "pay and join". No amount of money can get you in. Membership is subject to a probationary period and approval of the Committee.

This is a seriously rare opportunity and I would request only serious enquiries please.

Guest jonrms

Hi I am interested.

I assume it is like any other membership where you have to have referances etc... which is a good thing.

anyway I am very interested!

Can you pm me or email me a application or details please.

Thank you again.

Jon

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me about this topic.

I have a short list of names waiting for a vacancy to arise. I am happy to continue taking names for the list from "really keen" pigeon shooters who are able to turn out regularly to protect crops.

To save time answering individual PMs, I would mention that we only shoot woodpigeon, nothing else, and we only use shotgun, nothing else.

• 9 months later...

I anticipate several vacancies arising in March 2007. PM me if you are local to Scarborough and interested. Subscriptions this year will be under £100 including insurance. Not sure exactly how much until our AGM in March.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hello,

I'm french and I would like hunting pigeon in England.

I think you can give me some information about this subject !

I don't want pass by french professionnal of hunting travel but by local people. In French we call it "chez l'habitant" !

What are the prices ? conditions ? maybe possibilities of change in coming in France ?

Thanks for all

Maxime

Edited by henry d

hello,

I'm french and I would like hunting pigeon in England.

I think you can give me some information about this subject !

I don't want pass by french professionnal of hunting travel but by local people. In French we call it "chez l'habitant" !

What are the prices ? conditions ? maybe possibilities of change in coming in France ?

Thanks for all

Maxime

Hi Maxime,

sorry but I cannot help you. Maybe one of the other forum members can help.

Malc.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi

I recently moved to Terrington, near Malton from the South - where I have shot pigeons for 10 years.

I am very keen so any advice on signing up would be greatly appreciated.

Russell

mate don't want to dash your hopes but have you seen the date of the last post 15th April 2009

colin