Lancashire Rough/Pigeon shooting

HI All,

I live in st annes near Blackpool and was wondering if there were any rough shoots looking for a new gun? i'm willing to travel and am fully insured with BASC. Also are there any of you guys who do any pigeon shooting around this area? would love to join someone for the day? i know its a longshot as there are millions of us looking for shooting, just thought i would give it a go as i'm finding it very difficult to get any kind of shooting local to me.

Thanks

Brendan

HI All,

I live in st annes near Blackpool and was wondering if there were any rough shoots looking for a new gun? i'm willing to travel and am fully insured with BASC. Also are there any of you guys who do any pigeon shooting around this area? would love to join someone for the day? i know its a longshot as there are millions of us looking for shooting, just thought i would give it a go as i'm finding it very difficult to get any kind of shooting local to me.

Thanks

Brendan

Hi Brendan,

Iam from that part of the world mate but moved south a few years ago,get yourself over to Weeton or Singleton and start knocking on farmers doors, I had no trouble finding all the shooting i needed , you could try the keeper on Singleton shoot, a guy called bob, just ask in the local post office i'm sure they will point you in his direction.

Good luck ,let me know how you get on, and i will think of some more leads for you to follow.

Mark

Hi Brendan,

Iam from that part of the world mate but moved south a few years ago,get yourself over to Weeton or Singleton and start knocking on farmers doors, I had no trouble finding all the shooting i needed , you could try the keeper on Singleton shoot, a guy called bob, just ask in the local post office i'm sure they will point you in his direction.

Good luck ,let me know how you get on, and i will think of some more leads for you to follow.

Mark

nice to have a helpful and constructive post good advice :good:

You say LOCAL mate but have you not tried further a field ? most my shoots are easily 40 to 1 hrs drive away and very good grounds they are...type of grounds i would not find local to me.

and as others say just keep knocking and dont be worried asking gamekeepers as said.

Mick