Advertisers etc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like many others want the best products at the best price so that is the challenge to Mr Beasley can you supply us with those two things if so he should not have a problem with selling to people using this site.

Well you've already got the best products at the best prices AND you get a bloomin' discount for being a PW member on top of our already incredibly meagre prices!

What more do you want... BLOOD!!!?? :thumbs:

And I don't have a problem selling to people on this site...dunno what gives you the idea that I do? I pay to sponsor it so I whole-bloody-heartedly expect you to spend as much money as you possibly can so I can retire at 30 with a Mansion, a Ferrari, and a hareem of Playboy bunny girls a **** them all senseless til my poor little old "Ultimate Pecker" drops off! Boom Boom.

Will i thought i had read that you were not getting involved in this discussion.

I never said that you didnt offer the best products at the best prices. I do wonder why other products and suppliers can not get reviews on this site if they are made during normal discussions.

Oh and if you want to throw a little Blood Sweat and Tears in all for the same price feel free. Nothing helps sales better than a a freebee.

Neil

all of you who don't like the way the site is run you have a freedom to go and make a site of your own with your own rules so you can talk about what you want and about who :lol::wub:;)

this site is for people who no the rules and were happy to join :lol: :o

anyway i am more interested in the shooting side of the site and the good banter

then reading about a few little boys who are a bit upset they did not think of it (or even make one) and can not run a site as good as this :*)

if you dont like it stay away and talk on msn iam told there is some good sites for the under 10 year olds

all of you who don't like the way the site is run you have a freedom to go and make a site of your own with your own rules so you can talk about what you want and about who :lol::wub:;)

this site is for people who no the rules and were happy to join :lol: :o

anyway i am more interested in the shooting side of the site and the good banter

then reading about a few little boys who are a bit upset they did not think of it (or even make one) and can not run a site as good as this :*)

if you dont like it stay away and talk on msn iam told there is some good sites for the under 10 year olds

if we all sod off who,s banter would keep you entertained then. its called discusion.

if you dont like it dont read it. just read the bits you understand.