Advertisers etc

Well guys since Cranners has closed off my topic I've had to post again!

Who cares whether this guy advertises or not with the forum, the fact is we all discuss things in general and equiptment should be no different.

I've seen Landrovers being compared on here to nissan terranos but I bet a **** in a billy goat none of these guys pay for sponsorship so get a grip cranners and be reasonable.

Reading your signature about your opinion seems to be true it's worth what I paid for it and I paid bugg@r all..............nough said.

Seems like if it's not sold by the sponsors then no-one should know about it.............monopolising the marketplace or what?

It's a bloody discussion forum and that's what should happen (discussion)

END OF RANT.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted the feedback as i had heard of Geese peckers Adam & as the season is finished we wont have anyone using them. So i wanted to know if the Pigeon ones worked.

Political Correctness gone mad :< :< :<

Tam.

BRF, you posted;

"Looking for something known as the ultimate pecker, can anyone help.

Searches are proving to be useless!"

I told you where to find the Supplier of this product and explained why I would not post any links.

If you want to discuss the virtues of Peckers as a means of attracting pigeons (or geese) nobody is stopping you.

If you put "pecker" in the Search facility at the top of the page, you will see quite a few threads discussing them. :lol:

I don't appreciate personal attacks either, I am an unpaid Moderator of this site upholding the Rules, I don't make them.

Although I do agree with them. :lol:

BRF

Type in pigeon shooter in google search and I'm sure you will almost find what you are looking for. Its the second one down on the left ;);):D

There is a small WMV of the product in action which gives you an ideal of its performance

I'm sure no doubt other good suppliers( and not so good crappy suppliers:D :) ), will follow suite and start to supply a varied selection of new amusing and amasing ways to attract pigeons to the pattern, but at the present I have not seen any

According to MarkBivvy, in a shooting mag, (April addition) there is a review of this product in action

Jonno

Edited by jonno 357

I don't appreciate personal attacks either, I am an unpaid Moderator of this site

Looks like you should have thought about it then before you took on a payless job.. ;)

However I still don't see the issue with telling anyone where they can or can't get any equiptment..is this or is this not a discussion forum.

I REST MY CASE THEN. ;)

PS

I know you read this long before you posted your reply.

BRF, if you also noted the time, you will see that Man Utd were just about to kick off against Newcastle Utd.

I decided that the reply could wait until half time. :thumbs: :D

I bet you dont support Newcastle utd :lol::lol:;):D:)

PS what was final score been out shooting not got the result yet ;);)

Edited by hawkeye

I don't support either of them, but it was worth watching, as was the Arsenal-v-Liverpool game.

I sort of support Tottenham, as I was a Junior there many moons ago.

Well, their results are one of the first I check, if thats called supporting. ;)

Must admit i dont support any team just like to see any local team do well think its good for the area.

what was the final score man u V newcastle

Well I started a topic about the same machine and its been taken off the forum.Those of us who hunt and shoot have fought the Labour goverment for freedom and this forum is now like a police state.Will Beasley of UK Shootwarehouse makes some good kit some of which I have,but if you can't discuss other people's kit in an open forum we may as well give up.

I don't think you should blame Cranners for all this, he's just trying to keep the sponsor happy and I'm certain he doesn't like to restrict peoples freedom of speach.

Maybe it's the whole sponsorship deal that needs to be brought into question? William needs to raise money for the site upkeep some how, would you rather pay to use this forum?

I had a comment moderated from one of my posts last month when I replied to a quiery someone had asking for details on any UK pigeon guides. What surprised me was I was notifying the topic starter that there were no available dates left, hardly touting for business!!!

I guess it's not just "equipment talk" that's been corrupted.

Mark.

OK then hows about we chuck Will B into touch and charge membership...............come on don`t be shy................all spare change is welcome............sorry the forum is so slow and everyone grouches about it but Will is a student.......anyone else want to take the ball and run with it?;)?;)?:D?:)?

OK then hows about we chuck Will B into touch and charge membership...............come on don`t be shy................all spare change is welcome............sorry the forum is so slow and everyone grouches about it but Will is a student.......anyone else want to take the ball and run with it?:)?:thumbs:?:lol:?:lol:?

Just a thought Henry d and dont get me wrong i would pay a yearly fee to help the site but have you not thought would it not be possible to have more than one sponsor for the site.

that would make thing interesting.

just an idea ;);):D

I don't think it needs to come to that,I am sure Uk Shootwarehouse know that they have competitors and if you they have confidence in their products [which I know that they do] it should not bother them ! I know that they sponsor the running of the site,but they buy advertising space in the shooting press but that does not mean that other peoples gear can not be reviewed !

evening all.

first of all.without the site owner, the sponsor, and the mods, we could not do any of this, i would rather sit in front of the PC than the TV.and its sort of free ;) .we know the rules, and we all stretch em at times, for one reason and that is ,where are we supposed to know where the line is drawn. if you go back to the very start of this forums beginning. different company's names and products get a airing without so much as a mention from the rule makers. so it looks like, to keep out of hot water , if you see a thread deleted dont bring it up again.or risk a warning like i got, its seems free speech comes at a price after all.

I have never bought or received anything from the "sponsor"

I have however bought from a competitor and given my opinion on the equipment,no probs(many moons ago I might add).

If there is a problem with this I will step down,however if it`s a genuine query there will be no problem,just don`t go down the "they`re stopping it cos theyre getting a bung" road unless you know and can prove otherwise.

Lastly wildfowl decoys,Hmmmm as I remember it,and please prove me wrong,any remote controlled etc. decoys are outlawed??

, would you rather pay to use this forum?

Well long time since there as been a good and CONSTRUCTIVE debate with out it going to gutter level.

Well after several hundred post I decided to make a donation because I got so much enjoyment and learnt quite alot off this forum ..........It was the least I could do :D

I've had post deleted for a critism UK Shootwarehouse(Long Story to do with out of hrs buisiness) ...........did'nt agree with it but at the end of the day he's the sponser so his donation must come with a few ground rules attached of which the people who run this forum must adhere to I imagine whether they agree or not .

The ALTERNATIVE is to put your hands in your pocket and pay a subscription charge ..........The gloves can really come off then ;);)

Ive :)

I have however bought from a competitor and given my opinion on the equipment,no probs(many moons ago I might add).

If there is a problem with this I will step down,however if it`s a genuine query there will be no problem,just don`t go down the "they`re stopping it cos theyre getting a bung" road unless you know and can prove otherwise.

Lastly wildfowl decoys,Hmmmm as I remember it,and please prove me wrong,any remote controlled etc. decoys are outlawed??

Nobody is talking about bungs just freedom of speech !

The Whole point is TOTAL freedom of speech comes at a price .......No sponser ........no forum ;) .............Because I can't see alot of shooters paying a subscription charge judging by the small amount of site supporters who have made donations ;)

Ive