Suzuki quad LT 80

Allan

If theres no rust, you should be able to fetch around the 950 pound mark for it easy ;) also if engine coolant has always been topped up, and no dirt allowed into the engine and carb, should be fine. A really good spring clean before sale always improves things.

Any dents, rust, worn chain, poor brakes etc will decrease the value instantly..

And there will always be a few hickups like that which reduce value. Maybe you can offer it as a PX for a gun to some one?

Edited by Hunter

If it could carry a medium sized deer id have it :thumbs: would be perfect for my forest and small farm I just got permision on.. though no deer untill .243 variation in the future..

could easily weld up a rack on the back but I doubt 80cc would do the job

If it could carry a medium sized deer id have it :thumbs: would be perfect for my forest and small farm I just got permision on.. though no deer untill .243 variation in the future..

could easily weld up a rack on the back but I doubt 80cc would do the job

yes m8, you would be amazed by the power of these small engines, i one had a pw80 and it put out around the 55mph mark.