Cartridges for Sale

boothy2001

Hi everyone, I am having a clear out as I am moving house and looking to sell some of my Shotgun cartridges as they seem to have crept up in number. I have approx 1,750 for sale they vary in brand Eley, Hull, etc and some are paper cased marked HS Greenfield & Son, Canterbury and again a mix of 6 and 7.5 shot. I'm in Somerset at moment looking to move at end of march. I'm going to count up what I have of which brand. PM for more details/ photos.

Also have a leather 25 cartridge belt.

Cartridges now sold. Still have cartridge belt for £15 inc. postage.

Edited by boothy2001

Hi everyone, I am having a clear out as I am moving house and looking to sell some of my Shotgun cartridges as they seem to have crept up in number. I have approx 1,750 for sale they vary in brand Eley, Hull, etc and some are paper cased marked HS Greenfield & Son, Canterbury and again a mix of 6 and 7.5 shot. I'm in Somerset at moment looking to move at end of march. I'm going to count up what I have of which brand. PM for more details/ photos.

hi buddy

how much for the cart belt please ?

You have pm

I have listed below the cartridges I have for sale, bit of a mixed bag all 12g. I have rounded the totals down to the nearest five. Looking for £275 or nearest offer. I live not far from Bridgwater, Somerset. I will reply to the PM's I have had to date. Please PM me if your interested.

Cheers

Lawrence

I have got the cartridge belt out and it is webbing with leather open loops and buckles for 12g. I have measured from the buckle to the first and last hole on the belt. It measure 32" to first hole and approx. 39" to last hole. £15 inc. postage

Item Description

1. Eley Super County 30g/ 6 shot qty - 615

Paper cased cartridges crimped top

Cartridge and box marked

HS Greenfield & Son

Canterbury

2 Eley International Game 30g/ 6 shot qty - 325

3 Eley First 28g / 7.5 shot qty - 200

Fibre Wad

4 D&J 28g / 7.5 shot qty - 120

5 Eley 28g / 7.5 shot qty - 425

Cartridge & Box marked