Tsunami

four-wheel-drive

Has anyone got any logic reasons as too why there is so many natural disasters happening recently?

she's simply doing what she has always done, and will continue to do after we are gone""

have a look at these and you will realise just why the japs have so much artwork featuring tsunami.

http://geology.com/noaa/pacific-ocean-tsunami/

KW

Edited by kdubya

I think we should pretend this didnt happen. We should not teach it in our schools. We should deny any knowledge of it and move on. Oops silly me. That was the vile atrocities the Japanese carried out in the second world war. Karma is a real pain in the way the sins of the fathers are repaid.

Three days ago I was speaking to a woman who was raped 18 times whilst a prisoner of the japanese. She witnessed a man have his arms and legs cut off with swords before he was bayonetted to death.

Call me what you will but thats a few thousand sharks we will keep their fins too.

Sympathy seems more forthcoming for this one than a third world place like Haiti, wonder why?

Well the world was here along time before us and it's an ever changing planet!

If you live in an earthquake zone you will suffer from them the same as the US where people know they get hurricanes but still build houses.

Were pretty lucky in the UK and that I guess we have to be thankful for.

I think we should pretend this didnt happen. We should not teach it in our schools. We should deny any knowledge of it and move on. Oops silly me. That was the vile atrocities the Japanese carried out in the second world war. Karma is a real pain in the way the sins of the fathers are repaid.

Three days ago I was speaking to a woman who was raped 18 times whilst a prisoner of the japanese. She witnessed a man have his arms and legs cut off with swords before he was bayonetted to death.

Call me what you will but thats a few thousand sharks we will keep their fins too.

Sympathy seems more forthcoming for this one than a third world place like Haiti, wonder why?

You're so right. Personally, I think that all Scandinavians should be hung, drawn and quartered on sight because of, well, you know, the vikings and all that raping and pillaging stuff. :blink:

I thought people on here didn't believe in overseas aid :oops:

You're absolutely right Al4x. I firmly believe, like so many on here, that charity does begin at home but if anyone can look at the footage of this disaster and not feel for the Japanese people then they are one cold-hearted, uncaring sonofabitch. And there are probably one or two on here whom think they should be left to rot for the atrocities their forefathers did in the second world war but then that's the other side of humanity, or lack of it rather.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Doc +1 :good:

News from Japan "10,000 people missing unaccounted for" from a port town of 25,000

I don't subscribe to the sins of the fathers viewpoint and Digger I bet the lady you were talking to does not either

But tell me in what seems to be a jaundiced and dated outlook, does 10K lives (if it is confirmed) wipe anything off a 65+ year old slate.

Don't forget the Brits were far from angels during their many conflicts throughout recent history, the Boer wars comes to mind, something to do with the British inventing concentration camps..

Edited by Sha Bu Le

That had crossed my mind too!! now will we get the 2012 scenario thrown at us big style?

KW

Keith you better get out and buy that DT10 new gun you've been on about before its too late.

The end is nigh :unsure:

ATB figgy

Well the world was here along time before us and it's an ever changing planet!

If you live in an earthquake zone you will suffer from them the same as the US where people know they get hurricanes but still build houses.

Were pretty lucky in the UK and that I guess we have to be thankful for.

Is that why the whole world wants to come and live here then?

Maybe they know something we dont?? :rolleyes:

Ha Ha HA who spilled the beans keith, been trying to get you to bite for ages .

A little birdie told me you wern't sure it was me and to wind you up.

Didnt fall for it though :good::P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Done any shooting lately keith.

ALB kirk "figgy"

Ha Ha HA who spilled the beans keith, been trying to get you to bite for ages .

A little birdie told me you wern't sure it was me and to wind you up.

Didnt fall for it though :good::P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Done any shooting lately keith.

ALB kirk "figgy"

bit off subject, but was at ronnies today ( on my own)

Keith