bunny bashing

swiss.tony

hi boy"s

Had a good few hrs out other nite with joe AKA cockercas

Started of solw but then it was bunny after bunny all shot with .22lr still like it better than .17 hmr at nite

Any way feilds are a lot dryer now so we did not get stuck like last time and have 2 mile walk home not good :lol:

The second photo of the bunny with doggy back leg was in last feild munching on some grass and boy could it still run :yes:

until it stoped like they do just before jumping into cover :yes:

Any way think we did a favor any way this is just a thanks to joe for a good nite out

sorry about pics you no wat camara phones are like could do with green grass out with us at end of nite :yes::yes::yes:

post-23051-0-96652000-1300184226.jpg

post-23051-0-84578000-1300184236.jpg

good night had by all, by the looks of it lol. and the one with the messed up leg looks like one i got last summer , when i skined it there was a pellet in its hip it had healed up and the bone had started to grow over the pellet so must of been shot a year before. i dont under stand how people can call them selfs hunters and just randomly air at there prey. i mean it wasnt the smallest of bunnys, so a head shot wasnt a problem