Americans!

Pedro

Being ex army, I understand the appeal of chucking lots of lead down a range. Tracer is great fun. Put them in a GPMG at a ratio of 1 in 5 and you've got a great display.

However, you've got to draw a line somewhere and when you see a girl of about 6 firing a 30 cal at cars and setting fire to things then I think that they are on the other side of my line.

It's easy for me to see why they are at war with everything. Who said "You are what you are perceived to be". England is a nation of beer swilling football hooligans or that bit of pomp and ceremony. Americans are war mongers.

Strange that my wife is a vegetarian and I shoot deer. For the same reasons. Odd that.

Yours, feeling sorta dissapointed and losing faith in humanity

RTD

Guest jonrms

hey there are places in america that offer you to have fun... lasvagas is one.. and it costs alot. about 70£ for that type of shoot.

however being American!!!! I have to say that again you see things hear things news internet etc that just re inforce beliefs in the "movie culture" and really america is not like that at all!

I agree to some extent that bush is a war WaKnre but wont say that all americans believe in war...and defo think that i wouldnt take my 6year old.. "when i have one" to a place like that.. ok give em a bb gun... teach them safty.. but dont go letting them play with fully autos.... stupid father!

:< :< :<