CWD shooting

dan the gun

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these animals with FACs are getting just too much (I blame the Animal Rights Activists)!

The Firearms office gave me real headaches when I wanted a vatiation for a .243 but they are giving FACs out willy nilly to monkeys, the mind boggles? :hmm::lol::hmm:

P.s. Someone better tell those CWDs that lamping deer is illegal! :blush:

Edited by Frenchieboy

al4x have a day off will you.. :/

Nice one Dan good sense of humor mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

SGS

How about show your quarry some respect, once was slightly amusing with the fox this is just copying that and really not particularly funny. However more to the point what does it do to the publics perception of people involved in shooting and as for anti fodder you really cannot get better. Its not a case of having a go at anyone its a case of think and is this what we should be showing the public we get up to with our quarry or should it be more like the Germans etc who respectfully treat the animals they have harvested.

How about show your quarry some respect, once was slightly amusing with the fox this is just copying that and really not particularly funny. However more to the point what does it do to the publics perception of people involved in shooting and as for anti fodder you really cannot get better. Its not a case of having a go at anyone its a case of think and is this what we should be showing the public we get up to with our quarry or should it be more like the Germans etc who respectfully treat the animals they have harvested.

al4x like i said before have a day off will you!!! :good: Dan put it up as a joke,,, like you said is was amusing with the fox so why not his deer photo!! :hmm: copying or not!! all the other post found it funny and had some fun with it :yes: ,,,Why is it always the same people on this site always barking the odds,,, if you dont like it dont post on it.

And we all know the Germans dont have the best sense of humours :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm all for a laugh, but dont think this sort of thing should be published on the forum for all the Anti's to see and use!

just my pennys worth!

i'm with Al4x.

Move to Germany with al4x then!!!

Dan you had better take your photos off mate and let the antis win again..

Yeah anti my backside, do you really honestly think its treating your quarry with any respect at all?

Its shooters that do this that bring us all into the limelight and certainly not in a good way. Just imagine what LACS etc would make of that posted all over their website. Shooters mocking their quarry etc it certainly isn't good PR

Yeah anti my backside, do you really honestly think its treating your quarry with any respect at all?

Its shooters that do this that bring us all into the limelight and certainly not in a good way. Just imagine what LACS etc would make of that posted all over their website. Shooters mocking their quarry etc it certainly isn't good PR

First of all al4x you need to take a step back and think about how over the top you are about most of the post you reply on not just this one, you keep on about respect?? the lads do respect there deer!! they just done this photo for others to have a laugh!!! if they then dumped them or let them or to waist then fine jump all over them, but come on a bit of fun and you going bring antis and Germans into it. :no: :no: :no:

Edited by Shotgunspud