CWD shooting

dan the gun

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first pic was not hugely funny, neither was the second but it has been interesting to read the responses .................... there is a fairly balanced argument going on here which is nice for a change, some agree some dont, but know one is getting beat up, i can see both points of view but have to state that i am fed up of being told what to do by the government and this seems to have passed down to some members of the forum who feel it there obligation to tell others what to do (as opposed to express an opinion, there is a subtle difference)..................... i am firmly in the stuff the antis camp, let them see the pics, i am guessing they would not pick that particular pic if they wanted to show fieldsports in a bad light - there are far worse pics on the net, possibly on here and certainly on other open public forums........

as for the last pic, to quote cleaner4hire................ in the context of this thread the last one was bloody hilarious :good:

did you pull the legs off spiders as a child?

:lol::lol::lol:

yes and i also stuck a blade of grass up a frogs **** and blow it up... :lol:

:oops::oops::oops:

first pic was not hugely funny, neither was the second but it has been interesting to read the responses .................... there is a fairly balanced argument going on here which is nice for a change, some agree some dont, but know one is getting beat up, i can see both points of view but have to state that i am fed up of being told what to do by the government and this seems to have passed down to some members of the forum who feel it there obligation to tell others what to do (as opposed to express an opinion, there is a subtle difference)..................... i am firmly in the stuff the antis camp, let them see the pics, i am guessing they would not pick that particular pic if they wanted to show fieldsports in a bad light - there are far worse pics on the net, possibly on here and certainly on other open public forums........

as for the last pic, to quote cleaner4hire................ in the context of this thread the last one was bloody hilarious :good:

:good::good::good:

Mental age of about 12. Thats proper respect for quarry that is, its funny as posting dead badgers. "look at me, I have a gun and freely admit to killing animals so I can arrange them around it". Its lovely to stick two fingers up at the antis. Way to go

To be honest..I think its an age thing too..this is not being disrespectful to anyone..

when I was younger, I would have had a smile about the 1st pic and yes i would have seen the funny side to the picture

but as you get older you tend to look at things differently and react differently

I can understand you younger one's having a laugh, but i can also understand the way others see it and take a dim view to this type of picture,

lets not go down the route of name calling..that speaks for its self :rolleyes:

well done on the shooting..looks like you had a cracking day

as for the pic..not really my taste..but thats only my personal view

jasp

what is quite interesting that the people involved with the taking of the pictures usually post most of their pictures over on the stalking directory as well. These haven't been posted perhaps because they know the response most deer stalkers would give them :yes:

what is quite interesting that the people involved with the taking of the pictures usually post most of their pictures over on the stalking directory as well. These haven't been posted perhaps because they know the response most deer stalkers would give them :yes:

Maybe they should be? :unsure:

Just a thought..no one else has mentioned it so far, so I am wondering whether I have got this right or not...but I thought that you couldn't see the pictures unless you were signed in as a member?

Anyone confirm this one way or the other?