CWD shooting

dan the gun

I personally found this funny but I think some aspects have gotten out of hand, theres enough people argueing against or about us lets not do it to our'own'. The antis are constantly trying to stop is and never give up we just get on with it, maybe we should all stick together and protect our love. Yes they could takes these pics and show people but its quite extreme, the likelyhood is low. Theres a possibility for the extreme in every aspect of life!! Come on guys lets stick together weve got enough opposition from the antis let alone amongst ourselves!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign out to get your answer - but anyone with sufficient interest could enroll to view it anyway.

I did that before posting. All the pictures appear as a link but when you click on them it says I don't have permission to view.

Anyone with a web connection can see all the content of the forums apart from Sporting Videos, you need to log in to access that forum.

See above - although maybe there is a way round it that you are referring to?

I know anyone can log in and some seem to be paranoid that the forum is riddled with sectret "anti" spies. I just wondered whether it was likley that members of the public could accidentally stumble across the pictures, as that was some peoples worry.

That's all.