CWD shooting

dan the gun

First of all al4x you need to take a step back and think about how over the top you are about most of the post you reply on not just this one, you keep on about respect?? the lads do respect there deer!! they just done this photo for others to have a laugh!!! if they then dumped them or let them or to waist then fine jump all over them, but come on a bit of fun and you going bring antis and Germans into it. :no: :no: :no:

Second of all your the only one that highlights the PR points as always... :hmm:

carnt win them all arm chair stalkers mate

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah anti my backside, do you really honestly think its treating your quarry with any respect at all?

Its shooters that do this that bring us all into the limelight and certainly not in a good way. Just imagine what LACS etc would make of that posted all over their website. Shooters mocking their quarry etc it certainly isn't good PR

sorry mate but dont tell me the hermans have respect or the would not have deer or boar drives and blow the ******* legs and backs out of these animals as they run past and then leave them to bleed to death while they wait for the next poor ****** to run past respect ma hole

but thats my view

and sorry al4x i never seen the fox one and think this is a bit of good fun and i for one wont tip toe round a bunch of antis the can poke it for all i care and that goes for the germans too just lightin up buddy :good::good:

Edited by cocker3

I know it's meant to be funny but I haven't cracked a smile over it.

As said it's about respect for the quarry but more importatntly you have to look at it through the eyes of Joe Public and see what effect it will have on their perception of shooting and shooters.

Just my opinion.

I know it's meant to be funny but I haven't cracked a smile over it.

As said it's about respect for the quarry but more importatntly you have to look at it through the eyes of Joe Public and see what effect it will have on their perception of shooting and shooters.

Just my opinion.

an opinion shared by most of us!

what the ****!!! this was put up for a laugh and most of you found it funny... but the same old name always pipes up!!! if you have a problem with 'me' just send me a pm and sort things out that way and let people get on with having a laugh.

No one said it was personal, just not a great representation of the sport we all love and dont want to see ruined by a "laugh" :good:

what the ****!!! this was put up for a laugh and most of you found it funny... but the same old name always pipes up!!! if you have a problem with 'me' just send me a pm and sort things out that way and let people get on with having a laugh.

Well I thought it was funny Dan :lol: ,I am sure some antis have a sence of humor.

Ruined by a laugh give it up mate... to many people with to much to say that is what is wrong with this country...

How about too many people saying the wrong things?

i'd love to see what your local FEO would say about the picture and your attitude towards firearms and their uses.

sorry mate but dont tell me the hermans have respect or the would not have deer or boar drives and blow the ******* legs and backs out of these animals as they run past and then leave them to bleed to death while they wait for the next poor ****** to run past respect ma hole

but thats my view

and sorry al4x i never seen the fox one and think this is a bit of good fun and i for one wont tip toe round a bunch of antis the can poke it for all i care and that goes for the germans too just lightin up buddy :good::good:

Thank you Cocker well said that man!!!!

We all talk about cant upset the antis why not they upset our rights all the time?? As for the Germans do i need to remind you about the last world cup :oops: :oops: :oops::hmm:

Ruined by a laugh give it up mate... to many people with to much to say that is what is wrong with this country...

:o :blink: :hmm: I don't know what to say......do you really think freedom of speech, though and opinion, the right to express your ideas without the Gestapo or Stasi breathing down your neck, is what is wrong with these fine isles?

You think it's funny, others don't..you say tomato I say.... oh, you get the idea.

How about too many people saying the wrong things?

i'd love to see what your local FEO would say about the picture and your attitude towards firearms and their uses.

Not my photo!!! just sticking up for someone that was trying to have a laugh with other members on this site, before all the bone heads with to much to say jump down another members neck and start quoting **** like i'd love to see what your local FEO would say about the picture and your attitude towards firearms and their uses.

get back to the sofa mate :no: :no: :no: :no:

:o :blink: :hmm: I don't know what to say......do you really think freedom of speech, though and opinion, the right to express your ideas without the Gestapo or Stasi breathing down your neck, is what is wrong with these fine isles?

You think it's funny, others don't..you say tomato I say.... oh, you get the idea.

Thanks for the heads up. :good:

Not my photo!!! just sticking up for someone that was trying to have a laugh with other members on this site, before all the bone heads with to much to say jump down another members neck and start quoting **** like i'd love to see what your local FEO would say about the picture and your attitude towards firearms and their uses.

get back to the sofa mate :no: :no: :no: :no:

its not **** as you say, I dont know you or your mate from adam, but its the impression you give off, and i'd rather not be tarred with the same brush as you who think that picture is a laugh!

as i said only my two pennys worth.

and a sofa would be a luxury tonight, but for now its back out on the streets looking after your country and rights to free speech!

Edited by SilentKill

I'm with Alex on this one, yeah it's funny but it could so easily get out of control, and be very detrimental for the support/future of our sport.

Ok, broadly speaking I'm with Al3x(?) on this one.

This is our forum and is a positive thing for shooting in general I strongly believe, however, this is a public forum and joe public, anti's included, have access to it and can use any material published to their own ends.

I think we should be aware of this before posting things that may be to the detriment of our various and amazing field sports.

Personally, the bloody bruise on the deer marred the humour for me on the first picture. A bit macabre really.

I appreciate your sense of humour, but perhaps some editing required?

MHO only,

Duncan

Edited by The Duncan