Armsan a612

Sco77w

the Armsan to me seems like a better quality of gun than the Hatsans, althouh i havent shot one i did see one in my local rfd and was able to swing, it gave me the impression of being quite well built and was more asthetically plesaning than the Hatsans.

I agree too, they do look nice to me ( for a budget gun )

Schmoo.

Sco77w did you manage to get any 21g thru her this weekend ?

I went and smashed some even in the rain we had, was nice to watch the water jump off the barrels when the trigger was pulled. :lol:

Schmoo.

I tried the A612 with some 21g carts yesterday and no they don't work in the gun but the guy I was shooting with commented on how much softer it was than his Lanber O/U, even when using 28g carts.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

is there much difference between the a612s (clay gun) and the a612 W (or synthetic tbh)

As I tried out the 612S and it feels really nice but I'm not sure on the colour etc for an all round gun.

Also where is the best place to buy from?

I have the 612s and love it,it's solid and feels great.i use mine in the hide and roosting.

is there much difference between the a612s (clay gun) and the a612 W (or synthetic tbh)

As I tried out the 612S and it feels really nice but I'm not sure on the colour etc for an all round gun.

Also where is the best place to buy from?

Ring Simon at Gilsan Sports Richmond North Yorkshire, he's been selling loads of them. Rfd costs are not expensive if your far away.