Ziess 8x56 sunshades anyone?

Evil Elvis

I zeroed my ziess 8x56 yesterday at 100 yards and managed to put 4 rounds together and one sitting half an inch away...to say I was pleased was an under statement.

HOWEVER as its so good at grabbing the light, while lamping I was being dazzled and whited out by the lamp

Does anyone have or know where i can get a 56mm sunshade for one? I can get one from the states but it doubles the cost with postage!!!

Or does anyonre know if any other 56mm shade will fit it? :hmm:

Edited by Evil Elvis

I zeroed my ziess 8x56 yesterday at 100 yards and managed to put 4 rounds together and one sitting half an inch away...to say I was pleased was an under statement.

HOWEVER as its so good at grabbing the light, while lamping I was being dazzled and whited out by the lamp

Does anyone have or know where i can get a 56mm sunshade for one? I can get one from the states but it doubles the cost with postage!!!

Or does anyonre know if any other 56mm shade will fit it? :hmm:

I had the same problem with my Swaro when lamping out the window of a truck (the lamp was roof mounted)and a sun shade solved this....

Not sure what it's like in your local gunshop but ours has a box full of sunshades and i think the threads of the differnt sized scopes are similar.

Regards,

Gixer