6.5x55 target

tommy trucker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here u go frank

Field tactical, varmint, big game, light hunting, benchrest and 1,000-yard shooters can benefit from the design of this double-dot reticle.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

Favored by two classes of shooter, the NP-2DD is the reticle most preferred for predator hunting in low light conditions. When measured at 22x, tapered horizontal bars reaching 4 M.O.A. from the center and a floating .1875 M.O.A. center dot draw the hunter’s eye to center for quick target acquisition with minimal illumination flare around the center aimpoint. This reticle is also highly functional for benchrest shooters when combined with Nightforce Precision Benchrest models.

A secondary .125 M.O.A. diameter dot is located 4 M.O.A.

if s&b did this recticle they would sell more scopes IMHO :lol::lol:

Edited by tommy trucker

Yes but you wouldnt see it so easily in the dark and lets not forget, illuminated reticles make your pupil close down.

ur wrong mate i have the same recticle in the nightforce on my 223 when lit up u have no problems at all, in fact it helps. ive shot countless foxes on the lamp using this recticle.

i know of afew people who would love this recticle in a s&b so much so that they have asked if it were possible for s&b to make one they said yes, but it would be silly amounts of money so it just wasn't worth it

also every stalker/foxer/rabbiter that has had a look through my scope have commented that they would love that recticle in their scopes

but as they say every man to their own

and unless u've tried it dont knock it

all that matters to me is that it works for me 100% and more

here u go frank

Field tactical, varmint, big game, light hunting, benchrest and 1,000-yard shooters can benefit from the design of this double-dot reticle.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

Favored by two classes of shooter, the NP-2DD is the reticle most preferred for predator hunting in low light conditions. When measured at 22x, tapered horizontal bars reaching 4 M.O.A. from the center and a floating .1875 M.O.A. center dot draw the hunter’s eye to center for quick target acquisition with minimal illumination flare around the center aimpoint. This reticle is also highly functional for benchrest shooters when combined with Nightforce Precision Benchrest models.

A secondary .125 M.O.A. diameter dot is located 4 M.O.A.

if s&b did this recticle they would sell more scopes IMHO :lol::lol:

;):lol::lol::lol: Cheers for that Tommy. ;):rolleyes::D

That reticle does look good :lol: , i want one in mine too. :D:D:D:D:lol:

Frank..........i'm sure that a reticle change won't put "more" foxes in your bag

You shoot tooooo many anyway without that reticle ;)

Cheers mate. :lol: I was only kidding anyway. :rolleyes:

I have a new scope coming soon for my .22 lr, will post info in a few days. :lol:

Their is other scopes coming out aswell on the market that i have seen and they look promising too. I will let you all know in due course. ;)

if s&b did this recticle they would sell more scopes IMHO ;);)

Tommy

I know there is a vast price difference but how does the twilight gathering capabilties of your NF compare to the S/B 8 x 56 .........I'm sure you have looked :rolleyes:

At 7.15 last night (midlands) ,although really dark I could still see my bait without the aid of the lamp using this S/B .

Ive

if s&b did this recticle they would sell more scopes IMHO ;)  :lol:

Tommy

I know there is a vast price difference but how does the twilight gathering capabilties of your NF compare to the S/B 8 x 56 .........I'm sure you have looked :lol:

At 7.15 last night (midlands) ,although really dark I could still see my bait without the aid of the lamp using this S/B .

Ive

Have to agree on this, S& B are the Loins Bo---ks ;):rolleyes::lol:

like i said guys if s&b did this recicle i would be first in line for one :lol::lol::lol:

yes s&b is superior in glass. i'm not saying its not

for my type of shooting this scope does me no end

with a s&b variable scope u will block out a rabbit at long range when fully zoomed in :lol::D thats no good to me ;)

i've had all sorts of scopes in my time with different types of reticle this is wot i've found thats the dogs danglies for me

every one to thier own if wot u have suits u thats all that matters ;):rolleyes:

its not my fault you cant afford a nightforce :lol::lol::lol: JUST KIDDING CHAPS. you have to have a laugh dont u... :D:D

i cant neither i bummed the cash off the wife :*) :*) :*)

Edited by tommy trucker

like i said guys if s&b did this recicle i would be first in line for one :lol::lol::lol:

for my type of shooting this scope does me no end

with a s&b variable scope u will block out a rabbit at long range when fully zoomed in :D:D thats no good to me ;)

i've had all sorts of scopes in my time with different types of reticle this is wot i've found thats the dogs danglies for me

every one to thier own if wot u have suits u thats all that matters ;):rolleyes:

its not my fault you cant afford a nightforce :lol::lol::lol: JUST KIDDING CHAPS. you have to have a laugh dont u... :):)

Tommy, you have got a good scope their mate :D , i know what you mean about a bunny not being seen with a S & B.

I thought you would be off your **** this morning and have had shot a deer or two??? :lol::D:D

I thought you would be off your a**e this morning and have had shot a deer or two???

"can't be a**ed mate" :lol::lol::lol:

i wouldn't shoot a roe doe this time of year mate(scotland b4 everyone starts shouting at me)

i think she'll be christened on a fox hopefuly. but you know how it is when you get something new, you go out and see **** all every time u have your new rifle with you. ;):rolleyes:;)

Edited by henry d

like i said guys if s&b did this recicle i would be first in line for one :lol::lol:;)

its not my fault you cant afford a nightforce :rolleyes:;):lol: JUST KIDDING CHAPS. you have to have a laugh dont u... :lol::lol:

Just out of interest TT how much are them there nightforce scopes?:lol:

toooooooooo much mate :rolleyes:;)

£1,115 york guns :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And how much would it cost to have that reticle put into a Schmidt?:lol:

You must love them scopes :lol:;)

Never used that reticle before myself but i was thinking of getting an illuminated swarovski for my next rifle how do you find the illuminated reticle compared to an non illuminated ?