Clothing for sale

officerdibble777

I'm having a clear out of some clothing that I bought and never got round to wearing,except the black jacket,I wore it once

1.outfitters ridge realtree T shirt with breast pocket size L....£7.50 posted

2.wrangler realtree T shirt with breast pocket size L....£7.50 posted

3.set of thermals short sleeve top long bottoms size xl plus a blue workwear T shirt size L £12.50 posted

4.three American outpost checked casual shirts with button down collar size L.all three £15.00 posted.

5.Black rainforest casual jacket,fully lined size XL £25.00 posted SOLD to yellowwolf

6.Schott extreme cold weather parka size XL with fully lined hood £35.00 posted.

As I said all are new and only the rainforest jacket havenever been worn.I'm an impulse buyer and because we are down sizing houses,she said I have to downsize my wardrobe :lol:

john

Edited by officerdibble777

I'm having a clear out of some clothing that I bought and never got round to wearing,except the black jacket,I wore it once

1.outfitters ridge realtree T shirt with breast pocket size L....£7.50 posted

2.wrangler realtree T shirt with breast pocket size L....£7.50 posted

3.set of thermals short sleeve top long bottoms size xl plus a blue workwear T shirt size L £12.50 posted

4.three American outpost checked casual shirts with button down collar size L.all three £15.00 posted.

5.Black rainforest casual jacket,fully lined size XL £25.00 posted

6.Schott extreme cold weather parka size XL with fully lined hood £35.00 posted.

As I said all are new and only the rainforest jacket havenever been worn.I'm an impulse buyer and because we are down sizing houses,she said I have to downsize my wardrobe :lol:

john