Safest way to carry a semi-auto?

FreeZey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your Safe T Plug from either MC or ME I cannot remember which, the plug is very visable and the best thing on the market for showing a semi is safe.

Terry

It was from me Terry,

Saf T Plugs are available HERE

Get your Safe T Plug from either MC or ME I cannot remember which, the plug is very visable and the best thing on the market for showing a semi is safe.

Terry

I was going to ask if anyone could recommend a UK retailer :) I shall ask when I go to pick up my shotgun but it looks like they're an American thing so the only place they're available here is on eBay and I don't have an account :\ Whats MC/ME?

Click on the word HERE in the above post. Give Lucy a ring and tell her that Martin sent you.

I am MC as in that is my username.

Thanks Mate :) I wasn't ignoring you honest, you just posted the answer while I was writing the question.

This forum does have an impressive response time.

looking at that site I quite fancy a lesson with Lucy ;)

D'oh - can you not spot stock photography a mile off? Also, it's a pump... not seen many instructors using those ;)

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11749969-women-shooting-a-gun.php?st=b6950dc

Although saying that. Shes seems to be the entrepreneur, cottages for hire and a dog grooming business. So maybe she also does some stock photography too...

Stalker much?!?

Edited by huffhuff

D'oh - can you not spot stock photography a mile off? Also, it's a pump... not seen many instructors using those ;)

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11749969-women-shooting-a-gun.php?st=b6950dc

Although saying that. Shes seems to be the entrepreneur, cottages for hire and a dog grooming business. So maybe she also does some stock photography too...

Stalker much?!?

Strange because she looked just like that when I met her.

Stalker much?!?

I have met her and had a lesson about a year ago . She's a good, friendly, club level instructor and not expensive! My guess is that it is her photo, it may be a couple of years old though!