North vs South Shoot

ME

Haven't you got anything worth shooting? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only joking

You cheeky devil :devil: !!

I have a Browning 32"barrels Gti Ultra Sporter Plus :good:? , but that is getting into the mine is bigger than yours arena :innocent::innocent::hmm: .

But having said that they all miss the same, as the nut behind the butt is still the same person :shoot: .

Meet you at the Bar on Friday 6th :ernyha::ernyha: , mines a pint of bitter :drinks::drinks::friends:

You cheeky devil :devil: !!

I have a Browning 32"barrels Gti Ultra Sporter Plus :good:? , but that is getting into the mine is bigger than yours arena :innocent::innocent::hmm: .

But having said that they all miss the same, as the nut behind the butt is still the same person :shoot: .

Meet you at the Bar on Friday 6th :ernyha::ernyha: , mines a pint of bitter :drinks::drinks::friends:

Only one pint?

Mines about 4 to start with

Holy **** shaun, small old world innit? i used to live in buxton, went to the same school too :good:

My old man used to do the electrics in the RAF houses on the base.

Ah but young man...i left Aylsham in '73 long before you would have ventured there....

Cant remember any of the teachers names but the head was a Mr Wintle or something.....

the only teacher that stood out was an English teacher.....female, large norks, quite pretty

shaun

hi leeds, have you a gun you could use at the north vs south shoot at sporting targets on the 7th may.if you have i will pay for your entry and supply you with the cartridges, just let me know. kind regards joe. ( you will have to buy the teas )

hi leeds, ever thought of trying out an automatic or an o/u with a recoil system, if the gun knocks you about then it dont fit you. joe.