Butchery supplies

Riothedog

What do you mean " Well, after the way that was asked for I wouldn’t have even bothered replying "

That is not offensive, is it? Find that rudy, do you?

After some of the posts that I received when I asked for advice on tuning a HW80 all I wanted to do was find out where I could get one. The last thing that I wanted was to let the post spiral into some inane cross banter about spelling mistakes or explanations or total and complete xxxxx about how a question is asked. Like it did last time and how it has now.

Jeasus. Why don't you lot read the bleeding question before you jump in judging from your high and mighty? I'm suprised that you haven't given me a load of links about keeping my hands clean or wiping my xxx before I go out shooting. Jeasus.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE TO GET A xxxx GAMBREL AND I DON'T WANT OR NEED THIS KIND OF xxx OF YOU BUNCH OF...

Rant over? just answer the question.

Many thanks to all of you that helped me out.

RTD

Edited by Cranfield

What do you mean " Well, after the way that was asked for I wouldn’t have even bothered replying "

That is not offensive, is it?  Find that rudy, do you?

After some of the posts that I received when I asked for advice on tuning a HW80 all I wanted to do was find out where I could get one.  The last thing that I wanted was to let the post spiral into some inane cross banter about spelling mistakes or explanations or total and complete xxxxx about how a question is asked.  Like it did last time and how it has now.

Jeasus.  Why don't you lot read the bleeding question before you jump in judging from your high and mighty?  I'm suprised that you haven't given me a load of links about keeping my hands clean or wiping my xxx before I go out shooting.  Jeasus.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE TO GET A xxxxx GAMBREL AND I DON'T WANT OR NEED THIS KIND OF xxxx OF YOU BUNCH OF...

Rant over?  just answer the question.

Many thanks to all of you that helped me out.

RTD

:lol::lol: B) Maybe you should ask in a different manner, manners cost nothing, just a thought :lol:

If you get away with talking like you type i am surprised you get anywhere :lol:

Dear learned people

Where can I get a Gambrel?  going to need some new boning knives as well but my stalking is taking it's toll and I could really do with a gambrel

If you don't know what it is, look it up.RTD

This is what people are getting at

Edited by kip270

You know, you are absolutely right.

Manners cost nothing. So why in my initial post, when I ask for straight information in a polite manner did I get the negative responses that I got?

I respond to them negagively and it all goes down hill. Please go back to my initial post and read it. If you find that type of question phrased in that way, offensive, rude or otherwise then there is something drastically wrong with the whole damn thing. Prod someone with a stick and they usually bite back.

What I wanted was straight information without all the noise. Now i'm dealing with noise. Can wemake this the last post on this thread as i'm sure that we've all got better things to do.

Found a gambrel though... :lol:

RTD