Pictures of your rifles.

king ratcatcher

What calibre are you using and whats the 2 shot mag like??

Cheers

SS

The 2 shot system is usefull, as I am a big fan of single-shot guns, I appreciate a second backup shot when squirrel hunting as im sure you all know how it goes when hunting them..

The loading is very quick, pull the bolt back, feed in 2 pellets, close the bolt and your ready to go. Accuracy is superb. I have had groupings as good as Loguns on a good day, and I did not spend nearly as much ???

I highly recommend this gun to all hunters, and weekend outdoor club shooters for good reliability, extra low maintainance, and simplicty of use. No magazine to fall out on a hunt.. very frustrating! and pretty quiet with a good silencer.

Slipster, its just a bit of my sniping cammo sheet hung on the wall... but thanks for the idea ??? I dont think im that obsessed yet

iv only had mine about two weeks ,nice gun the s410 ,had a lot of rapids in my day only want it for the ferals and rats £400 i paid with the charger and scope , ???

had it over the chrono it was giveing out 16lb but now back down to 11.50lb to be on the safe side , with air arms 16.1 grn .targets shot at 12 mtrs 56 to the sheet im getting there slowly ??? the guns bang on its me thats out ??? well it has been over two yrs since iv had one ??? shot free hand standing on one leg why`ll smokeing a pipe and a 50 mile an hour wind honest ???

s410002(Medium).jpg

s410001(Medium).jpg

s410003(Medium).jpg

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK

Well I hope this works, because I haven't tried to insert a picture before.

Here's my AA S410 Carbine.

S410-K_small.jpg

the fancy-looking strap is from an old Antler Hold-all. The thing attached to the silencer with rubber bands is just a high-power LED torch. (Great for going after the little b***ers up in the rafters of Hay barns and big storage sheds.)

the Lizard

Edited by the lizard

That was my first airpistol :ernyha:

Now I use a C225 for plinking..

After that it was a Webly Junior that I still seem to have laying around.. I tried selling it loads of times.. waste of space. Doesnt shoot properly anymore..

Edited by Hunter