crows and pigeons

yickdaz

had a bash on some barley drilling today ,mainly crows been on it some pigeons.. so set up at 9.00am crow decoys to me left and pigeon deeks 30 yards away to me right.had a steady couple of hours 8 crows 6 pigeons i had to be somewhere else at noon so ;left me hide and decoys as they were. sorted what i had to do then got back to me hide at 1.30pm very quiet to start the afternoon off then birds began flying again steady shooting at both crows and woodies very strong wind blowing in me face blowing the poles and nets in on me spent a lot of time throughout the day re setting the bleeding things :angry: in case your wundering had to set up were i was, road opposite me.

anyway good sport in that wind only missed 1 pigeon :D but around 6 blacks that saw me mounting me gun on them then flareing off on the wind only got one shot at them they were gone in split second :huh:

bag ended up as 16 pigeons 14 crows and lost a few of each.

post-21887-0-14814700-1301680870.jpg post-21887-0-27715600-1301680891.jpg

also a funny coloured one that looks like a hooded crow but don,t get them round our way.

Edited by yickdaz