Daihatsu Fourtrak

crossy 666

Hi, I have for sale my fourtrak that I have been using for my shooting wagon while my L200 has been of the road.

The vehicle in question is a M reg 2.8 diesel swb,

good bits

It has central locking, power steering, electric windows, air con,

It has 4 newish General AT2s tyres and a BFG AT in as the spare.

The sunroof has been drilled to take a lamp.

This would make a great shooting wagon to keep at a farm and use off-road.

It runs and drives fine and pulls very well I brought it off a fellow pigeon watch member last year before all that bad weather and it never got stuck once in the snow 4X4 works perfect.

not so good bits

Additionally, the starter motor can be tempramental at times (solenoid sticks). It has always started after a couple of goes though and was told by the previous owner that it had been like it for years and stayed the same all the time I have owned it. There are some rusty bits on the bodywork and there are small dents ect but please bare in mind it is a m reg. The interiorior reflects a good deal of outdoor usage - this vehicle has been put to work so if you are looking for a show and shine vehicle this is definitely not for you sorry.

it has mot till December 2011 and tax its till September 2011 but will be sending this back so I can tax my l200 sorry.

I will get some pics taken over the weekend if any one wants some, and will email them to interested folks.

Please, no tyre kickers.

Located in Burton upon Trent.

I would like £650 ono.

Thanks for reading guys :good:

Edited by crossy 666