laser and lamp

deano198

hi can you help thinking about getting a red or green laser and lamp put which ones would you advise me to get i would like to attach them to my scope :unsure:

been looking at this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Deben-Hawke-Tactical-Rifle-Laser-Torch-Lamp-Kit-/220193354539?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item33448bf32b

Edited by deano198

good idea to get a laser, the best peice of tackle i ever bought there both as good as each other.. sayin that i'd get the green cos the stand out much more in the daylight!! unless ur usin nv then i would use red for obvious reson, i do however sugest u mount the laser on the barrel as the closer in line with the trajectory of the pellet the laser will keep its zero for longer i,e if u zero the laser in at 15yard bye 35yard you would still get a kill! :good:

have a search on ebay you can buy the lasers seperately - i tooo have been looking at these set-ups but did wonder what sort of light those small lamps put out and how effective they actually were.

laser's seem genius - just point and shoot as fast as you like