whos in what?

Flashgun

I would not be so bold as to say that any particular "Shooting Organisation" was "The Best" but I joined the SACS when I made the decision to join one. (Something I should have done as soon as I took up shotgun and rifle shooting but I thought that a general "shooting insurance was sufficient)

My reason for joining the SACS as opposed to any of the other organisations was that I had won second prize in a Photographic Competition run by the SACS which gave me £250 so I decided that they were the ones that I would like to give something back to!

I will stick my neck out here and say that I honestly believe that they are very much the same in most respects! All shooters should seriously think about joining one of them!

I am also with BASC, only been with them a few months and have already had my moneys worth in advice and also got some free shooting lessons last week so really can't complain. I might also join CPSA is I get good enough to want to register my scores on Clays.