Help needed all members please read.

jongry

hi hope you can help in a very personal matter i would not ask but need help in a petitions my sister inlaw was murreded 1n 1992 All three were jailed for life after 16-year-old Suzanne, from Moston,manchester was held captive and brutally tortured over seven days in 1992 at a house She was then driven to woods in Werneth Low, near Stockport, doused in petrol and set on fire. Suzanne died four days later.

One of her killers, Anthony Dudson, could be freed from prison on a temporary licence within weeks.

And two other killers, Jean Gillespie – formally Powell – and Bernadette McNeilly, have been granted leave to have the lengths of their minimum sentences reviewed at the Court Of Appeal in June next year.

we are sending petitions to Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke to keep these scum in prison i would like to ask you and all other members to help in going to the web sight and sighning this petition to keep them inside thanks for your help gary PLEASE GET AS MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SIGHN AS POSS PLEASE

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/44501.html

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic