aie arms s410 value

ocoace

hi i have a airmarms s410 i want to sell its in very good condition and would be sold with 1 mag, gun slip, hawke scopes, pump and ledray light which is not very old, i have looked on gun watch and gun trader but not really getting a true idea of value as people only mainly selling the gun.

If anyone can help or give me addvice it would be handy. :)

Depending on its true condtion age pics to prove or viewing i'd say £300 to £400 ono!

Prices do vary alot but as a guide thumbhole stock version worth more than standard stock in my opinion.

Edited by MDK

can prove very easy with pics which is no hassle but i thought with all the extra bits it would be worth more than that, or maybe people r expecting to much for just the gun? thanks anyway :)

Don't get me wrong its probably is worth more and i might be corrected by members on here but it was only a rough figure not an accurate price

Hi,

I have recently purchased two full setups second hand. S410K in .177 & .22. I spent a lot of time searching all the various forums and for sale pages. I'd suggest an asking price of £500-£550 and i think it would probably sell easily at that price.

Regards

Michael