ziess duralyt 3- 12x50

davies8990

hello

finally saved up enough for my ziess duralyt 3- 12x50. have mounted it on my brno zkk 601 with warne 30mm mounts.i went to zero and i ran out of, up ajustment on the scope (just low on 100m )i want it an inch high. i have checked mounts, mod,ammo and rifle was fine with last scope!

do any of you chap have any ideas. dont really want to pack it(and souldnt have to at that price). is there a rail avalible for 601 with a taper? is scope bust? i just dont know : (

thanks in advance

hello

finally saved up enough for my ziess duralyt 3- 12x50. have mounted it on my brno zkk 601 with warne 30mm mounts.i went to zero and i ran out of, up ajustment on the scope (just low on 100m )i want it an inch high. i have checked mounts, mod,ammo and rifle was fine with last scope!

do any of you chap have any ideas. dont really want to pack it(and souldnt have to at that price). is there a rail avalible for 601 with a taper? is scope bust? i just dont know : (

thanks in advance

Shim the mounts/scope, shouldn't cause a problem should it?

Edited by kyska

Had the same problem with my Cz550, you need some Burris Signiature rings with posi-align inserts, I`m sure Cz550 and Zkk are the same, have a look on their website.

i cant find any that go on cz550/bruno 601, do you have your burris sigs on some sort of rail if so could i have details? any info would be great

Sorry only gave you half the info, right I got a zero Moa Kozap Weaver rail from Edgar Brothers then fitted some 30mm signiature Zee rings to get me the elevation I required.

One thing in doing this is it does place the scope up high so be careful with ring height, I have a 5-20x50 scope and started with high mounts but found medium ones were sufficient.

Sorry only gave you half the info, right I got a zero Moa Kozap Weaver rail from Edgar Brothers then fitted some 30mm signiature Zee rings to get me the elevation I required.

One thing in doing this is it does place the scope up high so be careful with ring height, I have a 5-20x50 scope and started with high mounts but found medium ones were sufficient.

thank you for your reply

did you get the rail, direct from Edger Brother?(thought they were trade only) i can only find them in the US and dont think they will ship! thanks again

james