fox shooting

andy pandy

Hi guys how you all keeping..good i hope.Fox`s a little hard to find at the moment due to the crops getting a bit high so i have been out shooting roe instead. :lol: .Had two bucks over the last two days and missed one easy shot which may have got me a bronze medal.But never mind i`ll get him some day.Heres a pic of one of the bucks ant`s,they are now hanging in my shooting room.Cant wait till every thing is cut so that i can get back to fox and pigeon shooting again. :blink: .Well shoot straight guys and let me see these pic`s.

post-11-1054323357.jpg

Dandy Shandy (drinker) The reason i want to blank my face out is.....Last time i posted it some of the other members used words like "nutta" ..."maniac" and worst of all "fred scuttle".....so to avoid a whole new group of members on the forum making rude comments and getting themselves banned.....blah blah blah..

all the best yis yp

I have just bought Gun Mart, something caught my eye.... Fishing for foxes...Did I read that right?.....Yep, fishing for foxes. It turns out that what you do is shoot a rabbit, tie it to some string, tie that to a resonable branch on the floor, and that to a tree. Then sit in the bush for a while, when you hear the branch moving you get your friend to turn the lamp on, you jump out the bush with your AL391 Loaded with Winchester Super X. No.3 and shoot the b*sterd in the head.

Sounds simple enough.

i know an old vicor who used a similar meathod he had a dead pheasant tied to some string the string ran round his fence through a window and into his bedroom and was atached to a bell. he kept his shotgun by the window and new exactly were the pheasant was tied down. all he had to do was go to bed when he heard the bell he woke walked into the landing opened the window and bang!! went back to bed woke up the following morning and disposed of the fox.

the vicor also has been known to marry 2 people in the morning with his cape thing over his shooting clothes then race down the local shoot for the afternoon.

What bait are you using to bring these foxs into shotgun range. Ones set up right next to one of the game keepers fedders and kills all the birds feeding on it it looks like a gamebird grave yard. When I get my shot gun cert I was hoping to go out and get him on my own. I would love to go before but my dad doesn't stop talking! :blink:

I have just been down to Dorset and the guy I was with told me he tied a string to a dead rabbit, ran the string up to his bedroom and attached it to a bell. When the bell rang, he got up opened the window, turned on the lights and.............................BOOM!!! :blink:

He shot twenty five like that last year.

He then just climbed back into bed, cool or what :lol:???

• 2 weeks later...