Aggressive Rottweiler Thread!

fortune82

Any form of research has ethical considerations. It seems a 'interesting' way of proving what you have read. I read a lot about behaviour management but then put it in to action im a suitable field.

If you want to prove theory do proper research in a proper environment in an ethical way. I say this as an academic and a practioner.

well said that man had mine 13 years he was as soft as brush we had him be fore the kids came a long? and they would play all day he would not bat a eye lid its how u bring them up not the bread of dog

yeah they are a smashing breed all of mine have been and still are great with people and kids ( obviously supervised) only nasty if me, family or property are in danger. Atb Dave

It was a crass attempt to get a cheap reaction. All a bit sad really.

Its interesting in the fact that the best reaction if you were p'd off would be not to reply. Several people have also talked about "trust". Why would you trust someone you have presumably never met and know absoloutly nothing about.

I am new to this forum but this thread has got me thinking about whether it is a good idea to be on an internet forum. It exposes your vulnerability!

Come on guys, no one really believes this was an experiment do you?

The author messed up big time and realised his mistake, then this poor attempt of a cover up was made!

I personally would have had more respect for him had he backed down in his original post and admitted making a mistake rather than take everybody for a mug with this post.