Flexicoy Pigeon

Iv got quite a bit of money to spend on decoys I was looking at flexicoys what are they like what makes them special? They look posh. :devil:

P.S The decoys that I have used with the keeper you could squezze them and they would re inflate they were nice what are they called? ???

They are made of a much softer latex than the "normal" rubber type decoys, I think.

Well anyway, they feel softer.

I don,t think they are worth the extra money (double the price of "normal" decoys).

If you want to equip yourself reasonably, plus some for your Dad, I reckon you need about 50 decoys.

You may not have as much money as you think, after you have priced buying those. :devil:

The downside to Flexicoys is that they are relatively heavy, you are better off going for a lighter model, such as the Double H.

See this months edition of Sporting Gun for the phone no of the manufacturer......or try one of those flock covered shell decoys that everybody keeps raving about. :devil:???

If I was to buy some Expensive type decoys or even normall ones could I replace them with birds I have frozen. I shot two in my back garden once and placed them in the farm yard it seamed to bring the pigeons down. I dont know why but some of the cheaper decoys look all shiney does it make any difference? :devil:

You can use frozen shot birds (after they have thawed out).

But sometimes its not convenient.

You can also replace ,or add to, your decoys, with fresh shot birds.

Avoid the very shiny, thin paper/plastic shell decoys, or any others that are excessively shiny.

There are plenty of the "normal" rubber type that are not too shiny.

Thats what I thought I sor them in the Sporting gun advert a while ago next to some cheaper decoys and they looked twice as good but they are nearly double the price. Oh well you only live once Im gonna get me some I think they look great! Iv got plently to spend and my dad says he can help as well. :devil: