out shooting with the 22 and hmr

Luckyshot

Took Mad 1 out on some of my permission yesterday for a look about. We walked a few fields during the day shooting a few rabbits between us along with a few good misses :lol: I saw my first few mixy rabbits also with Mad 1 quickly dispatching all 5 of them with his 22. After moving from one farm to the next we shot a few more mainly young rabbits with the odd full grown one being added to the tally. Whilst waiting for it to get dark we stopped for a cuppa and then drove a few fields lamping and shooting between us taking the final tally to 30 rabbits 25 good ones and 5 mixy (not in the photo) all in all a good day and night had and a few more rabbits added to the freezer :good:

P4302802.jpg

Edited by Luckyshot

thanks for lettin me tag along with you m8 i really appreciated it. By the way let it be known it was not just me missing them thanks again till next time :P

Yea must admit most of the misses were mine, sure I can think of an excuse for all of them :lol: