Post Your Working Dog Videos

th_M2U00024.jpg

Sadly this was the last retrieve from my old springer, now gone to pastures new at the good age of fourteen seasons.

It was a good retrieve from the old dog, this goose was just wing tipped and made it back out onto the mud, it was just able to take off and fly a few yards before landing again. She jumped up and caught it in flight, just getting hold of a wing.

th_M2U00024.jpg

Sadly this was the last retrieve from my old springer, now gone to pastures new at the good age of fourteen seasons.

It was a good retrieve from the old dog, this goose was just wing tipped and made it back out onto the mud, it was just able to take off and fly a few yards before landing again. She jumped up and caught it in flight, just getting hold of a wing.

well done that dog ....mate how excited was that springer to bring that goose back it's tail was going mad...lovely memory :good:

Gosh,

Watching Brook has quite tired me out now :good:

Had two Springers, a dog and a bitch myself few years ago, purely pets at the time,

but seeing these vid's I can recognise alot of similar behaviour.

Sadly they both went(together) for rehoming via Dogs Trust when I lost my house.