what are pigeons feeding on this time of year?

asa-95

I am not new to pigeon shooting, but i have recently moved house and started getting permission over here (northumberland). i am struggling to find the pigeons tho. I got into a good flight ine a couple of months ago of about 2000 pigeons on drilled wheat, but they have vanished. i was wondering if anyone can help tell me what the pigeons are feeding on this time of year.

many thanks :good:

unfortunetly my air rifle was sold :angry: so i only have a shotgun and a .22 LR any suggestions on that?

Yep - save up for another air rifle.

Personally, just as with the .22lr, I would not be without a decent air rifle because for some jobs they are the best or only tool in the box :yes:

Brancher day on the 12th is a good case in point.

Cheers

Duncan

Yep - save up for another air rifle.

Personally, just as with the .22lr, I would not be without a decent air rifle because for some jobs they are the best or only tool in the box :yes:

Brancher day on the 12th is a good case in point.

Cheers

Duncan

branchers are already on the wing round here, have been for a week or so!

Gaz

The pigeons in my area are slowly creeping back on to the peas. They are still on rape in some areas and are starting to come out of the woods a bit more. I had a couple of half decent bags (50+) when some of the peas just started poking through. I expect to get some better bags in the next month on the peas.

• 1 month later...