Just checking in

old rooster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well Jessie is now 4 1/2 months and seems to get naughtier by the day. Not true really but she's certainly full of beans !!!

Still a bit concerned about exercise levels; she loves being out and about and because my office is upstairs comes up and sleeps under my desk (usually with one of my socks which she's stolen in her mouth !)

Great in the car, we drove back from Dorset the other day, took 2 1/2 hours but she just slept in the back of the car in her bed. Seemed to enjoy our few days camping near Swanage and took quite a fancy to the beach.

She likes the local brook and has a paddle/swim most evenings when it's been hot weather.

Just wonder having heard all the tales of later hip and joint problems whether I should try to slow her down a bit ? Stop her going up and down stairs ? If we walk through long grass she bounds along ahead of me on her back legs doing a very passable impression of a kangaroo !.

Any suggestions :drool:

Rooster

Forgot to mention that when the pup runs she tends to kick outwards with her rear right leg sometimes. Is this anything to worry about :D