NV Scope/IR illuminator

big andy

S52 in perfect working order complete with a 75mw dual power (50mw) ir illuminator, not sure of the make but its one of the best I have used and I've had a few !. The scope will come with a mag bridgeing mount so staight to your dovetail,batts fitted plus 2 new spare.

Only reason for sale is I now have lurchers again so am going back to the lamp, on that note I will take a good lamp set up in px....£325 posted.

May also take a day scope in px or swap

Edited by big andy

S52 in perfect working order complete with a 75mw dual power (50mw) ir illuminator, not sure of the make but its one of the best I have used and I've had a few !. The scope will come with a mag bridgeing mount so staight to your dovetail,batts fitted plus 2 new spare.

Only reason for sale is I now have lurchers again so am going back to the lamp, on that note I will take a good lamp set up in px....£325 posted.

May also take a day scope in px or swap

Fancy a PX for an air rifle and scope? Got a SMK 19 and a Hawke airmax 4-12 X42 (with sportsmatch mounts going spare. Obviously also some cash your way. Let me know if you're interested

ATB MIke

Fancy a PX for an air rifle and scope? Got a SMK 19 and a Hawke airmax 4-12 X42 (with sportsmatch mounts going spare. Obviously also some cash your way. Let me know if you're interested

ATB MIke

Answered your pm Mike...Andy