Beretta Stock removal Hex Tool.....Where can I get one from?

squodged

As the post states I need to purchase a Beretta Hexagon Stock removal tool.

Have tried the normal places, GMK, Beretta, Avalon Guns, Chris Potter Country Sports, Natchez shooting supplies etc.....

But can't seem to find out exactly what it's actually called so can't seem source one....

Can anyone solve my problem????

1.I have use a 1/4" drive ratchet, extension, socket with an Allen key bit in the end.

2.I have also bought extended Allen keys, cut the handle part and glued them in to 1/4" sockets - covering from 4mm to 8mm.

3.I have welded Allen keys on to the end of a T-handled torx keys.

All the above are cheap options.

The made for the job T-handle Allen keys are a fortune. I sold the one I had that came with my 682 E Gold on E*ay for £41 - second hand.

Edited by Gordon R

Get it on the auction site. I repeat - mine went for £41. I thought the bidders had lost their marbles.

"super great" Buyer: geddaniels1927 ( 7 ) 17-Mar-11 22:51

Beretta Allen key T-handle stock wrench (#190503**9521) £41.00

I would have to add that when I listed it, I was hoping to get £5.

Edited by Gordon R

I bought a 5mm 6mm T handle extended Allen key from a local tool factor for £4.60, I'll check out the details on it and post it tomorrow as it's in the garage and I'm off to bed.

Edited by PhilR

Here's a picture of the key. I made a mistake yesterday as the size is actually 6mm not 5mm. The length of the metal blade below the plastic handle is 215mm, you can gauge the size of the whole tool as that's a sheet of A4 paper it is on.

The details on the handle show it is a Bondhus, made in the USA and has a serial number 13168.

This is where I bought it from http://www.b-fast.com/. I googled Bondhus 13168 just now and this place do mail order http://silverstonefactors.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=902&category_id=259

To save having to remove the rubber butt pad each time I wanted to remove the stock from the action I drilled a hole through the pad and inserted the Allen key through it.

Edited by PhilR