logun solo

pestcontroller4u

Bought my son one and he didnt use it for 6 months - when I came to use it the seals had gone - apparently its a problem with Loguns.

I have a daystate huntsman and its always been perfect - couldnt recommend daystate more highly.

Good luck in your search

i had one for a few years and couldnt fault it,in .22 with 10 shot mag attached,very very accurate and a nice weight...

Img6CFF00AA.jpg

then i had a brain wave,well some spare time and an idea to be honest,so rubbed it down and oiled it then repeat then repeat etc and it ended up looking nlike this below...

Photo043.jpg

then,like a fool,i sold it...

DAZ

i started with rough grade sandpaper going down to the finest,then wet the stock down a couple of times to open up the grain,then used CCL rosewood oil,about 5 coats,rubbing down with fine paper after each coat,took about 2 weeks start to finish,it looked better than it does in the pics,very satisfying job mate...

DAZ

Bought my son one and he didnt use it for 6 months - when I came to use it the seals had gone - apparently its a problem with Loguns.

I have a daystate huntsman and its always been perfect - couldnt recommend daystate more highly.

Good luck in your search

Any pcp would of done itLeace any buddy bottle/divers bottle or pcp rifle filled and sitting for 5 month and it will oose all air,seals wil shrink and get dust in there,even gaystates do it.

hi mate i use a logun solo 177 with the multishot attachment had no problems with it and would recommend them as a usefull hunting airrifle mine is very accurate mainly use it for 30-40 yrd shots where i cant use my f.a.c rifles.

Ditto.

I have had mine for a couple of years now - had to replace the seals once, but generally it's been excellent, and is my preferred hunting rifle

how many shots per fill do you get?

I keep my pellets in quantities of 100 in little plastic containers - when I use up a container I refill the gun with air.

This does give me a safety factor, and the only time my gun has run out of air was when it had the faulty seal mentioned in my earlier post.

I keep my pellets in quantities of 100 in little plastic containers - when I use up a container I refill the gun with air.

This does give me a safety factor, and the only time my gun has run out of air was when it had the faulty seal mentioned in my earlier post.

i didn't expect that many shots from the .177 solo.

how many shots per fill do you get?

couldnt give you a accurate answer to this i never really count them although i do get a few outings on a charge mate.shot a woodpigeon at a 50 yrd head shot after i ranged it with rangefinder other day so that is a example how accurate this gun is.

i use a solo and a daystate huntsman the solo probly shoots slightly better groups than the huntsman but find the turning of the mag alittle abit of a pain in the ****. had to change the seals once in 3 years and can be done easy with out going to a gunsmith. if you dont mind turning the mag your self good gun ano u can get a gauge to fit but if you have a pump or dive bottle i recommend filling before going out with it hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Hi i have had a Logun solo for the past 5 years and i can not fault it at all i have had one service on it and it still shoots as good as when i first bought it from Blackpool Air Rifles it is in 177 calibre very accurate and i have shot a rabbit with it at 60 yards a clean kill and i use it now at a field target club and it hits knock down targets and knocks them over right out to 60 yards one of the members there has got one as well and even he is happy with it such a great single shot air rifle from logun.